We all know that cleaning is important. If you run a car show room, however, you’ll understand implicitly that image counts for a lot. Whether you’re selling high end sports cars or quality second hand vehicles, keeping the coffee areas, service desk, reception areas, restrooms and showroom floors in pristine condition can mean the difference between landing that sale or not.
Car Showroom Cleaning – First Impressions
You have probably been told more than once in your life that first impressions count for a lot. Nowhere is this more important than in places like a car showroom where you have a short window of opportunity to impress a potential customer. Most showrooms will spend a lot of money on keeping the cars polished and looking great, the interior upholstery fresh and comfortable.
They tend to spend less time on the surrounding area. If the floor around your cars is dirty and the windows could do with a shine, the chances are your customer will notice quickly and it may well influence how and if they allow you to sell that car to them.
Reinforcing Your Expertise and Brand
Buying a car, whether it’s brand new or second hand, is a big investment for most people. Keeping the showroom clean is an important way to say you are:
- Here to help, that you care and look after your surroundings and cars.
- Have everything the customer is looking for.
- That you are a reliable and trusted provider, not only of cars but financing and ongoing service.
If your coffee area looks like it’s not been cleaned all week or the toilets seem like a bit of a health risk, the question you need to ask is: are customers going to trust you?
When someone walks into your showroom, you want their eyes falling on the cars, not the surrounding areas. Unclean floors and chaotic desks can drag their attention away from the products on show. That can happen just as much when they’re passing by in the street. If your windows look a little murky and inside appears untidy, they may well pass by and go search somewhere else.
The Importance of Professional Cleaning
Professional car showroom cleaning has a number of advantages:
- You ensure that areas like windows and other surfaces all look great. Customers coming and going can leave traces such as fingerprints as they browse your cars. A professional team make sure these are taken care of.
- Then there’s the floors. Showrooms generally have hard floors with gleaming tiles and shining these up can have a huge impact on the look and feel of the area around your cars.
- If you have carpeting in the service or reception area, keeping that clean as everyone comes and go can be difficult. A deep clean once in a while can make a huge difference.
- Then there are all the other areas that you often forget about on busy days such as the toilets and the coffee station which really need to be kept hygienically clean.
The good news is that a professional cleaning service will be able to work with you, assess your premises and tailor a solution to your exact needs.
That means you don’t have to worry about what your customers think about your showroom when they walk through the doors. It’s already perfect.
If you would like to chat about Car Showroom Cleaning with a company who understands how important a first impression is, then call aZtec Commercial Cleaning on 01525 216330 or email email@example.com
Milton Keynes – Leighton Buzzard – Luton – Aylesbury – Bedford – Coventry – Northampton – Letchworth
Watford – Hatfield – Stevenage – Dunstable – St. Albans – Hemel Hempstead
T: 01525 216330 – Contact us by Email